sábado, 10 de janeiro de 2009

Confucius - "transmitter who invented nothing"

"Be not ashamed of mistakes and thus make them crimes."

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."

"Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it."

"Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses."

"He who will not economize will have to agonize."

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand."

"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star."

"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

"Men's nature are alike, it is their habits that carry them far apart."

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time."

"Study the past if you would define the future."

"What superior men seeks in himself; what the small man seeks is in others."

"They must often change who would be constant in happiness or wisdom."

"He who exercises government by means of his virtue may be compared to the north polar star, which keeps its place and all the stars turn towards it."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário